Sunday, March 29, 2009

And yet another account


Mormons and hydrogen. The topic was the subject of discussion and of interest to a couple of old lads at Dunn Inn in Bloomington. In celebration of the ritual commonly known in society as "the birthday" it was my right that day to celebrate how I wished and with whom I'd spend time in the honorous day of celebration. Quite intruiguing was a man's interest in the Mormon enterpreneurial spirit. The discussion revolved around Dr. Miller's comment on the future of the evolution of energy and the creation of the hydrogen consuming stove and engine. Of particular interest to me was the hydrogen vehicle. Tesla another topic for another conversation will be researched and discussed in futue posts. Memo to further explore the arena. Next to conversation comes the idea of ENER ticker symbol for a stock that spearheaded my interest in investments and the science of the markets. Study George Soros. Read his inspiration. Memo self. Interruption. Relationships of another kind. Family members and progression. Progression to a new level of commitment. Love. Expressions of affection of another kind. Needing to feel appreciated. Creatures of habit and vulnerability. The dramatic science of relationship crisis'. Although claim upon the contrary of distancing ourselves from the cancer. It's a cancour we can't seem to displace from our presence. Dr. Miller, a speech and language enterpreneur in the softwares of language perfection, claimed an expertise on such subject matter and devoted his time and attention to perfecting a product that will someday perfect the novice of the Enlish language. Of particular concern is the CEO who delegates tasks to a Korean who is well capable of performing requested tasks, but yet fails in producing the product the CEO demands. Effectiveness. The lights dimmed. Dunn Inn. Zach, Elliott, Allafare, I believe his name was Adam, and Dr. Miller sit and converse with Meagan Pickle whom I will call the mistress. Cunningly and politely she interests Zach and I to conversation over a tuna sandwich with several toppings I am unable to recall and a side of fruit she recommended. Commercial purposes or not the conversation is intruiguing. Villanova and Pittsburg battle it out on the screen and I suddenly find myself shifting from conversation to the battle on the television set. Dr. Miller takes precedence. The lights are dimming. Earth hour has arrived. I now realize I'm in Bloomington. INPIRG, the organization my good friend Elliott has belonged to discloses their doing in preparation for the day. IPL volunteers and the news hits headlines on the radio. Energy conservation has become a hot topic of conversation for environmentalists. The world must be coming to an end or it's perfect timing to make the right investment in the company I've been researching and tracking for the last eight years. My chance to create millions in a recessed market or a guinea pig for the taking of my assets? I decide. Invest. $15.77. Lower than the unaffordable price of above $50. Is there risk? What is there to...
Damnit nobody ever gets rich off of sitting on their assess. What will I do...? Sit here and wonder while time passes by and bitch as time does and reflect back on my wish have's. Invest you bastard. Besides who could go wrong if Mormons are investing in the damn technology. Their a God chosen societe, right? Perhaps they foresee the end of the world better than the epicurean proclaimed bastard typing away at meaningless conversation. Wow, she looked amazing. Did your friend leave? Distraction. No response. I don't think I ever did. How did she get out here. Random. Did she know I was making a phone call. For a split second we stand there in the cold. The silence is therapeutic. The game persists. I wonder. Perhaps she's wondering. The game persists. Loyalty. To whom. She seems wonderful. The ideas turn to the relative. Sidetracking we don't want her thinking of such things. Like a hound on a scent she smells where her target is leading. No way, we can't go that route. The game is too thrilling, although I never meant to start it, it just happened. She laid there that morning and I could hear her breathing. I was quiet. I didn't want to wake her. I wanted to show her I cared. "But you didn't say bye" She cared once. Will she again? The voice was soothing on the other end. Loyalty. Shit. I am.

No comments: