Sunday, February 10, 2008

Graduation is fast approaching!

The time is fast approaching! Graduation is almost here and I'm ready to start writing the next chapter of my life. Who knows what tomorrow will bring, but for the meantime, I am preparing for tomorrow. I have two interviews lined up for February and look forward to a position with JP Morgan Chase or Sherwin Williams. I'm attracted to the autonomy that the Financial Auditor position offers with Sherwin Williams and look forward to traveling 50% of the time. It offers an opportunity to do a little bit of consulting work and financial analysis, while at the same time helping the branches' growth. I love looking at what the numbers are telling me and getting people to implement action based on those numbers. At the same time I'd love a position with JP Morgan. It offers an opportunity to work with people and learn the banking side of business and their investment products. I'd love the position because it offers a chance to be exposed to the markets and the science behind economics. I love this! Wish me luck in my endeavors. In the meantime, I'm also daydreaming about business ventures in real estate. Oh, how I wish I would someday own a huge downtown building....that would be the dream!

No comments: